So yesterday evening I came back home after giving a free lecture and I immediately noticed that something was wrong. The kitchen window was forced open and I rushed upstairs to my office to discover to my horror that pretty much all my camera gear was stolen (including my full GFX kit).
Unfortunately I became a victim of the small print and my insurance won't cover it. My only hope is to recover some of my stuff if it's offered on the second hand market. So please keep your eyes open and if you see some gear show up that could be mine, let me know asap.
Here's a list of the gear that was stolen:
- Fuji GFX50S SN:71005024 (Fuji strap was attached, contained 2 Lexard cards, probably without battery charger or any of the other supplies accessories)
- Fuji GF63mm SN: 75A02439
- Fuji GF110mm SN: 76A01409
- Fuji X-T2 It has one of the special customized serial numbers: BERT S1 (There was a green strap attached, probably without battery charger, flash or any other accessory, there were 2 sandisk cards in there.)
- Fuji XF16-55mm SN:56A23230 (probably without lenscap, was attached to the X-T2)
- Fuji XF50-140mm can't find the serial number, it didn't have the tripod collar attached
- Fuji XF100-400mm SN65A07297
- Nissin i40 flash
- Thinktank Retrospective 7 in green
These items will probably be offered without box, lenscloths, or any of the accessories they should come with. If you see anything that might be my stuff, please contact me at email@example.com